Flamenco Guitars – Handmade in Australia
Fine handmade Flamenco Guitars made by Steve Toscano.
Ordering a fine Handmade Flamenco Guitar from me gives you the opportunity to own a unique handcrafted instrument, whether you are a student, amateur player, or performing professional guitarist.
- Traditional Flamenco Blanca
- Traditional Flamenco Negra
- Contemporary Flamenco – Australian Tonewoods with an Italian Spruce soundboard
All Guitars Include:
- Master Grade Italian spruce soundboard
- Spanish Cypress, East Indian Rosewood, OR Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides
- Spanish Cedar neck
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge (Padauk option available)
- Your choice of all timber bindings
- Italian spruce internals and bracing
- Bone nut & saddle
- German Handmade Rubner tuners
- 660mm scale length
- 8mm string height above soundboard
- 52mm nut width as standard
- Hiscox Flight Case
Flamenco Blanca: $4250
Flamenco Negra: $4500
Flamenco Contemporary: $4100
Throughout the planning and build process I will be in regular contact providing a monthly report including photos of where your new custom guitar is up to in the build process.
All custom orders require a 20% deposit to lock in the build slot.
All prices are Australian Dollars include GST and include a Hiscox Flight case.
For currency conversions please see here.
Approx $150 for insured & tracked Australian courier delivery, $450 for international shipping.
Contact me for more information, to discuss options or to order.